Napa RCD and NRCS are teaming up for a FREE workshop on Irrigation Water Management. This workshop will cover:
- Nutrient Management for Vineyards
- Importance of Irrigation Evaluations
- Irrigation Planning: When and How Much
- NRCS Programs
- Vineyard Tour and Soil Health Discussion
- Spotlights on Irrigation Management Vendors
The workshop will take place at Napa Valley College and at Huichica Creek Vineyard. Meeting and parking instructions will be sent to participants.
ALL PARTICIPANTS, vaccinated or not, must wear masks while inside at Napa Valley College. This is a stipulation of our use of the building, and everyone must comply.
With questions, contact Miguel Garcia, Sustainable Ag Program Manager: Miguel@NapaRCD.org